· Students are required to have proof of a high school diploma or G.E.D
· Students must be 18 years of age or older
· All students must attend all 60 instructional hours of the program to be eligible
to take the Real Estate examination.
· Hours missed cannot exceed 12 (which satisfies the Maryland Higher Education Commission
requirement of attending at a minimum rate of 80%) If hours missed exceeds 12, the
student will be terminated.
· Make up sessions will be provided at no additional fee to students at the end of
the program. All hours missed must be made up. A certificate will not be awarded
until the hours are completed. Student have six months from the date of the initial
class to complete all requirements of the program.
· Course attendance does not require nor guarantee a certain salary or affiliation
with a Real Estate company.
Tuition $99.00 60 hours
Payment in full is due at or before the first class. Pay with money order or check